Badge for Syndication Express

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blogging is not dead!



I received this article in an email that had for it's subject "Should you Stop Blogging?" So here I am blogging about it and putting my two cents in. I want to hear what you have to say so please leave me a comment here when you get through reading the article.

CLICK HERE ==> To Blog or Not to Blog? That is the Question!

Now that you've read it, what's your say about it?

Did you see my comment I left? Well if you didn't here's what I said:

Submitted by Terri Pattio (WPN reader) on Sun, 10/26/2008 - 12:41pm.
Blogging is a great and it's not dead!

I use blogging to generate traffic to my website, because what I have to offer I want to share with others. Without blogging I would not be able to do it. So I don't think it's dead. Everybody has a right to their opinion and that's all it is. I'm sure that a lot of people would agree with me.

Well voice your opinion about it here and while you're here read my other blog posts, I hope you enjoy because I did all this blogging for you to read.

Hooray! For all bloggers. Let's keep on blogging because what you have to say just may help someone who needs to hear it.

Thanks for reading this, you have a great day and may God bless each and everyone of you bloggers.

Sincerely,

Terri L. Pattio

No comments: