Badge for Syndication Express

Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Time to Move Forward and Make Real Progress

I ran across a blog a good friend of mine wrote, his name is Mike Litman. I want to share it with everyone who wants a prosperous life. It can be yours, so go ahead and give it a read. Enjoy!

“I feel lousy way too often.”

“Things don’t usually work out for me.”

“I always seem to screw things up eventually.”

This is the self-talk for way, way, too many people and it robs,
steals us of our happiness and fulfillment.

Let me share one idea with you today. Just one.

***Become AWARE of negative recurring thought patterns that
sabotage and halt your progress.

“Mike, where do some of these negative recurring thoughts come
from?”

Good question.

I don’t have all the answers, though let me share with you an
idea.

Be on the watch for negative GENERATIONAL habits and mindsets
that have rubbed off on you. (many times you don’t even realize
it

Selfishness
Depression
Lack of enthusiasm
Negativity
Victim mentality

Most people don’t realize how powerful their environment is
throughout their life.

Bring more SELF AWARENESS into your life.

Lift your thoughts. Start thinking more positively about
yourself and what you can accomplish.

Negative generational habits that you’ve accepted limit your
growth and accomplishments. You can break them and experience
new levels of fulfillment, self respect, and success.

Seek to become a GENERATIONAL SUCCESS. Seek to pass on a great
mindset to your kids and their kids.

Tell yourself daily that you’re a great person, that GREAT
things are about to happen for you.

Start expecting success, every day. In every part of your lives.

Sometimes we can think we’re positive, though our core mindset
is negative. We don’t truly expect to win.

See yourself in your mind SUCCEEDING now.

Stop letting your memory hold you back. Start using your
imagination to break past negative programming.

Start enjoying life more. Increase your enthusiasm for living.

Our mental attitude directs our lives.

Let’s keep improving each day and seek to be the best we can be,
you in?

Mike Litman

I believe that what Mike is saying is so true, and my hope is that you find it very valuable, because that was my intent. If you would like to improve your life then here is where you start.

Get my FREE ebook "Success in 10 Steps" by my good friend and mentor Michael Dlouhy, the man has 29 years in network marketing and he is actively building his business today.

So take my advice and MOVE FORWARD AND MAKE REAL PROGRESS.
You can get the ebook here ==> Success in 10 Steps

Terri L. Pattio
Be a mentor with a servant's heart

No comments: