Badge for Syndication Express

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Keeping POSITIVE thoughts in your mind, is the KEY to your SUCCESS!!!

Is your life worth 30 days?



JOIN ME on the mental cleanse and own your life!

Here's my lesson on Chapter 12 from "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.

Dear Michael,

By being on this 30 day mental cleanse we are engaged in trying to help shut off negatives which we encounter in our every day lives. To do that we must use auto suggestion to inject positive thoughts mixed with emotion and feeling in our mind so that our subconscious mind will act upon what it is we desire.

Every thought that gets into our conscious mind through our five senses is being recorded by the subconscious mind because it stores everything since we were born. If we see it, hear it, touch it, smell it or feel it then it will be recorded and can be called up anytime. It works day and night.

Making my positive emotions work for me by saying my self talk with feelings and emotions will influence the subconscious mind. The seven most powerful emotions are: DESIRE, FAITH, LOVE, SEX, ENTHUSIASM, ROMANCE, HOPE.

Hill says: Only emotionalized thoughts have any action influence upon the subconscious mind.

The subconscious mind is the connecting link between the finite mind of man and Infinite Intelligence. So why in the world should I even care about what's on the TV, it has no bearings on anything. I am concentrating all my efforts on keeping my subconscious mind connected with Infinite Intelligence. The way to do that is keeping the negative thoughts out of my mind, and keeping the positive thoughts of my desires in so that it will influence my subconscious mind to action.

I am seeing a change in me that I like and I know I am going in the right direction, and I will become the person I am supposed to be. Once that happens I know everything will fall into place.

This is my invitation to you, JOIN ME today and make the changes that's necessary so you can experience success forever. Take that step now so that you can own your life forever!

Join here now.

No comments: