Badge for Syndication Express

Friday, January 23, 2009

PROGRESS Leads to SUCCESS!

In the words of Mike Litman: He says "Do something to move forward."

I want to share this brilliant insight from my mentor. I'm not going to make this long. Just begin reading below.

A Habit That Pays Off.

I can’t tell you exactly how I started this or why.

I’ve just been doing this for years.

Probably close to 10 years.

“Mike, what are you talking about?”

Good question amigo.

This is a habit that, if you ‘live’, will pay huge rewards

for you.

You’ll grow in so many ways.

Personally.

Financially

Your relationships.

And more.

Hold on.

Before we go forward.

Too many people are looking for the ‘homerun’ before the

’single’.

Stop that. I’ve never seen it work for anybody.

Daily steps. Baby steps. Tiny steps. Good things will follow.

This leads me to the success habit I want to share with you

today.

For years, I’ve done this.

Here it is.

***Never go to bed the same person you were when you woke up.

Let me say it again.

***Never go to bed the same person you were when you woke up.

It literally disgusts me to go to bed the same person I was

when I woke up.

I need to learn something.

Make a new mistake.

Create a new victory.

Read 5 pages in a book.


Do something that moves me forward.

We were born to grow. To develop.

If you’re serious about success, don’t let a day go by

without progress.

***Never go to bed the same person you were when you woke up.

If you grow 1% a day, where will you be in 30 days?

What about 1 year?

Imagine that progress.

Grow daily. Focus. Be active. Persevere.

Those are the types of seeds you want to be planting.

***Never go to bed the same person you were when you woke up.

That’s a success habit that will pay off for you in a big,

big way.

Love Ya! You’re The Best!

Your Coach,

Mike


As I say on each one of my post, if you like it then say so. Your comments and feedback is welcome. I read them all. Thanks and may god bless.

No comments: